PARENT TEACHER MEETING
Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) will be conducted on second Saturday of every month. Both parents are requested to attend the same and make it a point to avail this opportunity to discuss the progress of the child and meet all subject teachers without fail.
EXPECTATIONS FROM PARENTS/ GUARDIANS
- In relation to God :
- Be faithful to the responsibility of parenthood entrusted to you.
- Be a role model to your children.
- Demonstrate high level of justice, tolerance, respect, consistency and forgiveness in dealing with your misdeeds.
- In relation to School :
- Be familiar with the School’s expectations of pupils and backup those expectations with your children.
- Check the school diary daily and see that the lessons and home work assigned for the next day is done.
- Sign messages, progress reports or other similar documents when requested so as not to put your child to any inconvenience.
- Criticism of the school management or teachers is to be avoided in front of your child because it undermines her/his respect for the teachers and the school.
- Exercise your right as a parent and bring to the notice of the Principal, concerns and suggestions to make school happy and safe for your child. Confidentiality will be respected.
- Be available when contacted to discuss aspects of your child’s behavior/ progress at school.
- Offer support to school activities, and be present to supports and motivate your child on sports day/ parent day.
- Support the work of the school particularly by enforcing regularity and discipline and by evincing interested in your child’s progress and by extending the fullest cooperation by participating in school activities.
- Inculcate respect for personal property and the environment in your children.
- Do not encourage your child to take leave from the school to attend parties or outings.
- Ensure that you do not see your children or meet their teachers during school hours without the prior permissions of the Principal.
- In case your child is going to be absent for unit test/ terminal examination you are required to submit an application personally the day before the test and get it sanctioned. Exception will be given only incase of illness or some emergency a medical certificate must accompany the application.