AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
As a CFMSS educational institution, the school regards education as an integral formation of the human person for the fulfillment of her / his individual and social responsibilities. Hence special efforts are being made to help the students:-
- To become mature, spiritually oriented women/men of character.
- To value and judiciously use their freedom.
- To be clear and firm of principle and courageous in action.
- To be selfless in the service of their fellow human beings, and to become agents of needed social transformation.
- To inculcate the values of kingdom, respect for life and love for nature by caring for the earth and environment.
- To promote Indian heritage and culture.
- To contribute to the building up of integrated and loving families.
- To analyze the impact of media and globalization on the society, family and the youth.
- To foster respect for the other religions.
- To encourage participation and team spirit.
- To achieve academic excellence.
- To help them to acquire the right scientific temperament attitude and competency, enabling them to respond to the needs and challenges of modern world.
- To build awareness among them of the present day social conditions and to challenge them to play their positive and creative role in the building up of the nation.
In all of these we are conscious of being rooted in our culture and preserving and passing on this rich legacy, particularly at a time when it is assailed by contrary influence. We also strive to make our schools model of inter- religious harmony, peace and demonstrate that it is possible to live as brothers and sisters, to value differences and to show care and concern to all.
This vision and principles give our educational institutions a specific character and set before the staff, students and parents high ideals of humanism and service towards which they are invited continually to strive.
For the realization of its vision and objectives, the society relies on the whole-hearted co-operation of the parents, the authentic personal witness of inspired, competent, committed teachers and the genuine respectively of students.