In relation to God
• Behave in a God-like way in your dealings with others, modeling His tolerance, love, respect, fairness and honesty at all times.
• See your school life a part of your mission on earth and strive to fulfil it to the best of your ability for God.
• Always speak the truth with your parents, teachers, and fellow students
In relation to School Community
- Wear the school uniform correctly and with pride.
- Attend class on opening day after five minutes before the assembly.
- Speak positively of your school and teachers.
- Show School spirit by participating in school activities.
- Be responsible for your belongings, The name, class and section is to be written clearly on them.
- Do not wear ornaments or expensive watch etc.
- Keep your class rooms and school environment clean and tidy.
- Co-operate with all staff members and show due respect to them.
- Do not leave the school premises without the written permission of the Principal or Vice principal
- Be proud of your school and present a good image especially by behaving yourself when in public and particularly on your way to school.
- Read or listen to messages and do as instructed.
- Speak in English within the class rooms and school Premises.
- Be regular in attending classes and doing your home work and other assignments.
- Make full of use of the Library. Maintain silence in the library.
- Keep off verandahs, staircases and class rooms during recess/ lunch breaks.
- Make necessary arrangements to stay back after school hours to participate in academic, sports and co- curricular activities whenever required.
- Respect school property and report immediately any damages to school property.
- Do not meet any visitors in the school without the permission of the Principal
- Do not use unfair means during tests, such improper conduct is unworthy of a student of Sac red heart Convent School and can lead to severe penalties.
- Bring relevant textbooks for all periods.
- Do not bring comics, story books etc. which will disturb your studies
In relation to your teacher
• Accept their authority, their right to give instructions, and to allocate suitable correction to those who break rules.
• Love your teachers and never speak ill of them.
• Come to school on time and bring all necessary materials with you.
• Listen attentively when teachers and others are speaking. Indicate your desire to contribute by raising your hand.
• Avoid any distracting behavior during lessons.
• Co-operate with the less Monitor in maintain proper order and discipline during change of periods and when the teacher happens to be absent or late.
• Put up your hand to ask/ answer questions.
In relation to your fellow students
• Do not detract their good name by insults or spreading rumors.
• Do not interfere with their chances to learn by disrupting the class room environment
• Do not take and spoil materials belonging to others. Speak to them with courtesy and respect.
• Do not pick up quarrels with your fellow students.
• Help the weak students to scope up with their studies.
• Be responsible for your actions and accept the consequences of them.
In relation to your parent
• Communicate all the messages given in the school.
• Remind them to meet the teacher on the prescribed date to enquire about your progress in the school.
• Try to independent in getting ready for the school without bothering your parents.
• Do not tell lues or hide matters from your parents.