- Admission fee is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee has to be paid for 12 months in four equal instalments.
- All fees are to be paid on the prescribed dates as informed by the office.
- Fees once paid are not refunded.
- Fees have to be paid as long as a student’s name is on the school rolls.
- There is no objection to depositing fees in more than one instalment in advance provided total fee is paid in fully by the due date.
A child’s name will be struck off the rolls if dues remain unpaid beyond one instalment. Readmission will be granted on payment of Rs. 100/- and the arrears