CURRICULAM AND EXAMINATION
The school prepares the students for the students for the “All India Secondary School Examination” conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. (CBSC) Delhi.
The Pre-primary Section:
This section consist of two classes of kindergarten the LKG and UKG, Children discover knowledge through fun and play here. They learn through playing and group activities such as art, music environmental studies physical education , etc. Only one language, English will be taught in LKG; while in UKG, English as well as Malayalam will be taught.
The Primary Section:
Classes from I-V constitute the primary section. The school provides for the study of the following subjects:- English, Malayalam, Hindi, Mathematics, EVS Science, Social Science, Music, Dance, Art & Craft, Value Education and Physical Education. Computer Education will be introduced from class I.
Examination and Promotion:
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the general progress of the pupil during the academic year, not merely on the basis of the results of the annual examinations but on the performance in the periodic tests, monthly tests, terminal examinations etc.
- Students are to secure a minimum of 50% marks in all the subjects in all the examinations and at least ‘C’ grade in non-academic subjects.
- A minimum attendance of 85% of the total working days of the academic year is compulsory for promotion.
- There can be no anticipation or postponement of any test. Exemption from a unit test will be given to the pupil only in the case of illness or some other emergency. In such cases, his/her final result / promotion will depend on the mark obtained in the other unit tests of the same subject as well as her / his work during the year.
- Results once declared are final and will not be reconsidered. There is no re-evaluation or retest. The Principal’s decision is final.
- Only those pupils who have paid all school fees will be permitted to appear for exams.
- Willful breach of any of the regulations pertaining to the conduct of the examination is punishable with expulsion